October 9, 2012
10am to 4pm at the Meadowlands Exposition Center
How to Convert Tradeshows From “Expensive Appearances” to “Profit Centers”
Where: Meadowlands Exposition Center, 355 Plaza Drive, Secaucus, NJ
When: Tuesday, October 9, 2012 Time: 10:00am - 4:00pm – Lunch Included!
Who Should Attend: Seasoned exhibitors who have attended Exhibitor University before and want to go deeper. Exhibitors who have not attended before, but want to get more from the time and money invested in the CONDO, HOA & CO-OP EXPO!
What You'll Learn:
Testimonials from last year's Expo U
- Return on Investment – Set ROI target and select metrics and time frames to measure.
- Planning for ROI – Write SMART goals that lead you to ROI and develop workable action plans to achieve goals.
- Driving Qualified Booth Traffic – Create your marketing plan to put your company “in the mind” and “on the agenda” of enough of the right attendees. Bring samples of your marketing campaign for review and feedback.
- Fine Tune Your Exhibit for Impact – Bring a photo of your exhibit and rate it on the key factors that create an effective exhibit. Select a demonstration or presentation strategy to tell your product or service story.
- Prepare Your Staff for Peak Performance – Receive an evaluation tool to rate your current booth staff. Develop a communications and training plan to prepare them to support and achieve your goals.
- Improve Lead Management, Follow-Up and Sales Conversion – Evaluate and improve your current lead capture process. Develop a lead grading system and a follow-up plan before you get to the show.
About Your Workshop Leader...
Jefferson Davis is known as the “Tradeshow Turnaround Artist.” Since 1995, his Results Focused Exhibiting strategies have helped his clients turn tradeshows from “expensive appearances” into “profit centers.” Come learn for FREE, the advice that companies pay thousands of dollars for.
New content and new more interactive hands-on workshop format will have you making decisions, creating action plans and reviewing your program to make immediate adjustments!
Important Note: This workshop is offered as a FREE event. You must pre-register with a credit card. The card will be charged $100 if you do not show up for the live event.